TUSA MC-2001SA PARAGON CORRECTIVE LENS
Available exclusively for the new Paragon M2001SQB/SQW diving mask. These lenses are UV 420 Lens Treatment with AR and CrystalView Glass and are compatible with both Left and Right dual use. Available in 0.5 diopter increments from -1.5 to -6.0 lenses.
- UV 420 Lens Treatment with AR and CrystalView Glass
- Left and Right dual-use lens
- Negative Diopters: -1.5 to -6.0
- Compatible Mask: M2001SQB Paragon
UV 420 LENS TREATMENT
- UV 420 Lens Treatment protects against harmful high-energy visible (HEV) light and its potential to damage the Retina. HEV light is not just present on sunny days, but on overcast days as well. Therefore, it is extremely important to protect your eyes against UV and HEV light in all weather conditions when diving.
ANTI-REFLECTIVE (A/R) LENS TREATMENT
- TUSA’s Anti-Reflective (A/R) Lens Treatment decreases internal and external reflected light. This reduction increases light transmission to 95% resulting in significantly enhanced color, clarity, contrast, and better overall vision underwater.
CRYSTAL VIEW OPTICAL GLASS
- CrystalView optical glass lenses provide superior clarity, color, and transmission of light over standard glass lenses used by the competition. Up to 15% of available light can be lost with a standard glass lens due to impurities and reflectivity. TUSA’s CrystalView lenses transmit up to 95% of available light to the diver for clear crisp vision. CrystalView lenses are used in all PRO model's masks.