USED ATOMIC AQUATICS COBALT DIVE COMPUTER - BLACK
- 1x Atomic Cobalt Dive Computer
- 1x Atomic Cobalt Dive Computer Black Top Cover
- 1x Atomic Cobalt Dive Computer Charger
THE BRAIN. SIMPLY BRILLIANT.
Imagine if Einstein was your dive buddy. The Atomic COBALT 2 is like that. A faster, more powerful microprocessor runs the Recreational RGBM (Reduced Gradient Bubble Model) algorithm created exclusively for Atomic by Dr. Bruce Wienke. The RGBM covers a wide spectrum of diving activities such as bounce, altitude, decompression, repetitive and multi-day. Tapping into all this brainpower is easy from the intuitive user interface and soft-touch buttons. Set 6 user-defined gas mixes for Air/Nitrox up to 99% O2. Even switch gases underwater.
THE DISPLAY. BEYOND BRILLIANT.
The bright, vivid COBALT 2 LCD color display makes it easy for divers to find important data at a glance – from almost any angle. Divers can manually adjust screen brightness or rely on the auto-brightness setting, which adjusts to ambient light and helps lengthen battery life. The internal Lithium-ion battery provides 40-50 hours of dive time between charges and months of standby power. The battery is quickly recharged with the AC charger or slow charged by plugging into the USB port of any PC.
THE INNOVATIONS. MORE BRILLIANCE.
The COBALT 2 Rapid Response 3D Digital Compass works at any angle and makes underwater navigation simple. Set a course and go. Unlike most digital compasses, it remains active until you choose to turn it off. The dive log and planner are powerful tools that allow the easy interactive planning of almost any dive. The logbook stores up to 600 hours of detailed dive profiles in memory. The high-pressure quick disconnect allows the COBALT 2 to be removed and carried separately from your regulator system.
EASY ON THE EYES. AND ON THE FINGERS.
The Atomic COBALT 2 is designed to set a new standard in dive computers. More than a brilliant display and smart algorithm, it is designed to be EASY to use for divers of every experience level. Every detail, from the large “soft-touch” rubber buttons that activate leakproof magnetic switches, to the intuitive menu that takes just minutes to master, was thoughtfully integrated to make your dive experience amazing.
- Length: 6.5″ (16.5 cm)
- Width: 2.6″ (6.6 cm)
- Weight without hose: 0.7 lb (317 g)
- Hose connection: 1/4 turn quick disconnect with lock
- Hose type: Slimline 5/16″ (8 mm) Kevlar reinforced
- Display: 2.4″ (61mm) 240 x 320 full color
- Battery type: Lithium Ion Rechargeable
- Battery duration: 40-50 hours dive time per charge
- Compass: 3D fully tilt-compensated
- User Interface: Menu-Driven Graphic Display
- User Customization: Alerts, Units, Language, Dive Log, Storage Rate, Safety Reserve
- Algorithm: Recreational RGBM (Dr. Bruce Wienke)
- Altitude range: Automatic to 10,000′ (3,048 m)
- Gas Types: Air or Nitrox to 99% O2
- Gas Switching: Up to 6 preset mixes
- Settings: Age, Workload, Conservatism
- Decompression: Deco, Deep, and Safety Stops