USED NAUTICAM HOUSING FOR NIKON D800
- 1x Nauticam Housing for Nikon D800
- 1x Optical Viewfinder
- 2x Handles Grips
- 2x Ballmount
- 1x Nikon D800 Camera
- 2x Nikon Battery
NAUTICAM HOUSING FOR NIKON D800
- Patented Locking Port Release Lever
- Sensitive Two Stage Shutter Release Lever
- Optical Strobe Connectors
- Rubberized Ergonomic Grips
- Customizable Accessory Port (allowing use of optional Nikonos, S6, or Ikelite Strobe Connectors, Hydrophone, HDMI Video Out, or Remote Control Connectors)
- Embossed Control Function Labels
- Quick Release Camera Mounting Shoe
- Lens Release Button
- Four Strobe & Accessory Base Mounting Locations
- Complete Access to All Key Camera Controls
- .66x Optical Pickup Finder (Enhanced 180_ Viewfinder or 45_ Viewfinder optional)
- Depth Rating: 100m
- Dimensions (with handles mounted): 194mm x 351mm x 134mm
- Weight: 2.81kg (6.1 lbs.)
NIKON D800 CAMERA
Every photo will astound.
Every video will dazzle.
Hold in your hands an HD-SLR able to capture images rivaled only by those produced with a medium-format camera: extremely low noise, incredible dynamic range and the most faithful colors.
Reveal every nuance, every detail
The 36.3 megapixel FX-format advantage
Explore creative opportunities with ISO 100 to 6400 (expanded up to 25,600)shoot from dawn to dusk. Experience Nikon's new Advanced Scene Recognition System featuring the 91,000-pixel RGB light meter capable of rendering unprecedented levels of accuracy to AF, AE, i-TTL flash control, face recognition and auto white balance.
Broadcast quality video
A full cinematic experience
Produce to your exacting vision when working in manual mode, controlling aperture, ISO, AF and shutter speed. Record uncompressed files via HDMI to an external recording device. via HDMI. Widen production perspective using either Nikon FX or DX lens formats at Full HD 1080p and 16:9 aspect ratio.
Render every megapixel with precision
Fast, precise 51-point wide area coverage
Precise AF detection is critical to sharply render every pixel of the D800's massive resolution count. An improved 51- point AF system with 15 Cross Type AF sensors, versatile AF area modes and superb AF detection in even the dimmest lighting deliver immediate, pinpoint focus.
Versatile shooting, fluid operation
Streamlined ergonomic design puts critical tasks a touch away
Intuitive design makes D800 operation a thing of beauty. A streamlined ergonomic body allows critical photography and video tasks, including Movie Record, Live View, White Balance and Picture Control to be performed at the touch of a button. Confirm image capture and view menu options, histograms, video settings and more using the D800's super sharp 3.2-inch 921,000-dot LCD screen with 100% coverage.
EXPEED 3 image processing
Nikon's EXPEED 3 technology extends and assures breathtakingly rich image fidelity and reduces noise, even at high ISO's. EXPEED 3 is so powerful that it handles data-intensive tasks such as Full-HD video recording at 30p with ease.
Rich image previewing
The D800's 3.2-inch super-sharp 921,000 LCD monitor automatically adjusts LCD brightness and visibility according to your environment for bright, crisp image playback, menu adjustment and Live View shooting. Enlarge images up to 46x to make on the spot focus confirmationcrucial for high resolution shooting.
Expand dynamic range with built-in HDR
Create a single image revealing an extremely wide dynamic range, but with less noise and rich color gradation than ever before. Combine two exposures at up to 3EV.
Dedicated picture control button
The convenient Picture control button provides six preset options: Vivid, Monochrome, Neutral, Standard, Landscape and Portrait for stills and video while 9 customizable settings provide advanced, personalized color control.
- Lens Mount Nikon F
- Camera Format Full-Frame (1x Crop Factor)
- Pixels Actual: 36.8 Megapixel
Effective: 36.3 Megapixel
- Aspect Ratio 3:2, 4:5
- Sensor Type CMOS
- Sensor Size 9 x 24 mm
- Image File Format JPEG, Raw, TIFF
- Bit Depth 14-Bit
- Image Stabilization None
- Metering Method 3D Color Matrix, Center-Weighted Average, Spot
- Exposure Modes Aperture Priority, Manual, Program, Shutter Priority
- Exposure Compensation -5 to +5 EV (1/3 EV Steps)
- White Balance Auto, Cloudy, Daylight, Flash, Fluorescent, Fluorescent (Day White), Fluorescent (Natural White), Fluorescent (White), Fluorescent H, Incandescent, Kelvin, Preset Manual, Shade
- Continuous Shooting Up to 4 fps at 36.3 MP
- Interval Recording Yes
- Self-Timer 2/10-Second Delay
- Mirror Lock-Up Yes
- Recording Modes Full HD (1920 x 1080) at 23.976p/25p/29.97p
HD (1280 x 720) at 50p/59.94p
- Recording Limit Up to 29 Minutes, 59 Seconds
- Audio Recording Built-In Microphone (Stereo)
- External Microphone Input (Stereo)
- Focus Type Auto and Manual Focus
- Focus Mode Continuous-Servo AF (C), Manual Focus (M), Single-Servo AF (S)
- Autofocus Points Phase Detection: 51
VIEWFINDER AND MONITOR
- Viewfinder Type Optical (Pentaprism)
- Viewfinder Coverage 100%
- Viewfinder Magnification 0.7x
- Diopter Adjustment -3 to +1
- Size 2"
- Resolution 921,000 Dot
- Display Type LCD