USED SEACAM HOUSING FOR NIKON D700
- 1x Seacam Housing for Nikon D700
- 1x Housing Cap
- 1x Nikon D700 Camera
- 1x Nikon Quick Charger with Cord adapter
- 4x Nikon EN-EL3e battery
- 1x Seacam Viewfinder Gpro
- 1x Seacam Sportsfinder S45 with Neoprene Cover
- 1x Seacam Diopter with Lanyard & Neoprene Pounch
- 1x Seacam Flat Port with Neoprene Cover
- 1x Seacam Superdome with Neoprene Cover
- 2x Seacam Flash Arm Base
- 1x Ultralight Ballmount
- 1x Ikelite Sync Cord Dual
- 1x Ikelite TTL Converter Sync Cord
- 1x Seacam PVL Extension Ring 30 with Cap
- 1x Seacam PVL Extension Ring 50 with Cap
- 1x Seacam Silver Oil
- O-rings (Main, port, viewfinder, others)
SEACAM HOUSING FOR NIKON D700
The SEACAM UNDERWATER HOUSING FOR NIKON D700 sets new standards in design and ergonomics. Due to the special construction, the mounting of the camera is especially easy.
- The housing is milled out of a saltwater-proof light metal alloy twice hardened and high-value anodized.
- Special longevity is achieved through the use of materials of only the best quality: stainless steel, anodized aluminum, premium synthetics as well as Helicoil threads.
- Double sealing with seamless, high-quality precision O-rings protects all shafts and press buttons. The main O-ring is of a particularly strong dimension.
- The titanium SAFETY LOCK fastening system safely secures both housing shells.
- Seacam's interchangeable viewfinder system includes 4 different viewfinders and can be exchanged without any tool.
- The easy mounting system and the double O-ring sealing particularly secures the SEACAM front port connection with its bayonet thread.
NIKON D700 CAMERA
- Nikon's original 12.1-megapixel FX-format (23.9 x 36mm) CMOS sensor: Teamed with Nikon's exclusive EXPEED digital image processing, the D700 delivers breathtakingly rich image quality.
- Broad ISO sensitivity up to 6400 and incredibly low noise: Super low-noise performance from 200-6400 ISO, with the added versatility of Lo-1 (100 ISO) Hi-1 (12,800 ISO) and Hi-2 (25,600 ISO).
- Continuous shooting up to 5 frames per second: Shoot at up to 8 frames per second with the optional MB-D10 Multi-power Battery Pack.
- Three-Inch, super-density 921,000-dot VGA color monitor: High resolution with
- 170-degree wide-angle viewing, calibrated color and tempered-glass protection assure confident image review.
- Two Live View shooting modes: Choose from hand-held or tripod modes to suit shooting requirements.
- Rugged magnesium-alloy construction: Along with extensive dust and moisture protection and a durable shutter mechanism tested to 150,000 cycles, the D700 merges pro D-SLR performance with expanded agility.
- Fast, accurate 51-point AF with 3D Focus Tracking: Exacting autofocus precision, plus three Dynamic AF modes.
- Dynamic Integrated Dust Reduction System: Effective quad-frequency, ultrasonic sensor cleaning minimizes image degrading dust particles.
- 1,005-Pixel 3D Color Matrix Metering II: Legendary Nikon exposure accuracy aided by an onboard database of over 30,000 images.
- Nikon's exclusive Scene Recognition System: SRS further extends auto-exposure intelligence while also advancing white-balance detection and autofocus performance.
- Nikon Picture Control settings: Advanced color control with 9 customizable settings and 4 preset options allow fine tuning of image appearance preferences.
- Active D-Lighting with NEW Auto mode: Unique three-phase dynamic control to capture previously lost details in shadows and highlights while maintaining normalized contrast.
SUPERDOME DOME PART
Unique when it comes to image quality and margin sharpness and excellent for over/under exposures the SD reaches perfect quality with 14-18mm focal width as well as wide-angle zoom lenses. The Superdome mount with 240mm in diameter is made from highly resistant light metal. For depths up to -160m, there is a stronger version available. Port Shade is removable using an insert key.
The thoughtful design of our sportsfinders allows for a smooth rotation of up to 360°. That way, you can easily adapt your SEACAM housing to your needs and switch quickly from portrait to landscape format – whether in the macro or wide-angle range.