USED SCUBAPRO T-BLACK BCD SET
- 1x Scubapro T Black Jacket BCD with Air2 – Medium
- 1x Scubapro regulator Mk25 + S600 with air 2 hose
- 1X Dual Gauge
SCUBAPRO T-BLACK BCD
T-Black has been engineered to offer diving excellence on demand. This streamlined styled front-adjustable BC features a customized lift system on a semi-back flotation jacket along with sophisticated technology for versatility. Enhanced with innovative comfort and safety features, T-Black is for advanced & technical diving excellence on demand.
- AirFlex adjustable back buoyancy system enabling more lift & quick deflation combined with large capacity front adjustable bladder for added stability. Outstanding buoyancy control.
- Hydro-dynamic cut & special hi-grip foam padding applied to cummerbund & shoulder interior, hugging you better for a perfect fit.
- T-Comfort broad-shaped backpack with thick design padding for all diver types, yet light & easy to use, imperative for maximum comfort.
- Extra-flexible side pockets for expandable accessory storage & large teeth zippers for sturdier wear.
- The additional compartment on the right pocket for safety buoys or valuable devices.
- Patented quick-release weight system for extra safety & convenience.
- Expandable back flotation pockets for trim weight adjustment.
- High-performance SCUBAPRO valves & Balanced Power Inflator ensure reliable and easy-to-operate inflation and deflation for controlled balance.
- Constructed with heavy-duty ultra-durable Cordura 1000 on the outside and lightweight nylon 420 on the inside, for a robust exterior & soft comfy interior.
- Cordura Color-Lock decreases wear from sun & water exposure.
- Carbon reinforced shoulders & pocket flaps, where you need added protection against wear & tear most.
- Heavy duty shoulder strap buckles & 7 stainless steel D-rings for sure versatility & safety.
- One-hand operation steel super-cinch tank band for easy-to-adjust security.
SCUBAPRO REGULATOR MK25 + S600
- Air-balanced flow-through piston in a chrome-plated brass body provides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Patented XTIS (Extended thermal Insulating system) thermally insulates the inner mechanism from the environment, improving cold-water resistance and delaying ice formation in extreme cold-water conditions without compromising breathing performance.
- Anti-freeze protection radically increases breathing reliability when diving in the most extreme water temperatures.
- Two opposing high-pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down.
- Four high-flow and one axial super high-flow low-pressure port on a swivel turret maximize hose routing options.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
- Air-balanced second-stage valve smoothes out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures.
- The second stage’s rugged reinforced technopolymer case and front cover with stainless steel frame look good plus are extremely durable.
- Metal valve housing (barrel) is able to withstand years of aggressive diving.
- User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) dive/pre-dive switch.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore (larger inside hose diameter) that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- The ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn't inhibit airflow.